[C.CC USERS] Question about writing messages to serial port

James Brown james.brown4994 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 22:18:35 GMT 2012

Matt

Thanks for your kind comments.  Re the digital.input proc.  I copied the
text of the code in the Kroc wiki into an occam programme and it works fine
on both interrupt and non-interrupt pins.  The plumbing digital.input proc
may be different to the code therefore.

Haven't had time to improve things just yet.  Where is the best place to
post code and other stuff for other users to pick up?

James