[C.CC USERS] Digilent Max32

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Mon Aug 13 18:34:11 BST 2012

Hi Gert,

I'm going to CC: the users@ list to keep others in the loop, and
maintain an archive of the answers/conversation.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Gert Claassen
<gertclaassen007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for bothering you again. I'm borrowing an arduino uno from a friend to

No bother.

> play around with you're program but I still get the same error message when
> I'm trying to upload the firmware. I type in the port number but it says it
> cant open the device and that the system cannot find the specified file.

Mac? Windows? XP, Vista, 7?

If you're typing in the port, then there may be some issue with
getting the syntax for the port right. (If it is Windows, it should
just be COM3, COM4, or whatever you believe the port to be.)

I have an Uno and a Windows XP VM; I will try this out later today and
see how things go. In the meantime...

Christian: Have you tested the Uno under Windows? Do you know if the
current OccPlug pulls the 115K baud rate from a config file correctly
and uploads to the Uno? (I expect it should, but I thought I'd ask.)

> Thank you for all the help

Glad to. We built the tools for teaching with (and we use them with
our own students), and are glad to help others get up-and-running.

I'll migrate these pages to concurrency.cc at some point; in the
meantime, take a look at

http://rockalypse.org/courses/cs220f11/guides/introducing-occam-pi/

for resources once things are rolling.

Cheers,