[C.CC USERS] ADC Function Broken

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Thu Aug 9 14:26:31 BST 2012

Hi Brent,

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Brent Snyder <blizzardwater at yahoo.com> wrote:
> measurements on my arduino.  So far, I have not been able to get the adc
> function to work (I just get a deadlock error).  Should I start looking into

And, one other question: what hardware are you using? We have
experience with our code on a number of Arduino variants, but we have
not (for example) explored whether there are any issues on the
Leonardo. At the end of the day, the VM should "just work," but
sometimes the hardware setup (baud rate, etc.) needs to change for
different boards.

Cheers,
Matt