[C.CC USERS] wiring.module Question

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Thu Oct 27 14:17:58 BST 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 03:03, David Gilmore <gilmorenator at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a recipe wishlist that users can use to request additions?

Hm. I guess I'd say "use GitHub's ticketing features." I hadn't
thought about that---but that seems like as good a place as any.

https://github.com/jadudm/The-Arduino-Plumbing-Cookbook/issues/new

If you create an issue, you can tag it as "wishlist", which seems
reasonable to me. I don't know if you need a GitHub account to do
this. (If you do, it's pretty painless.)

You could, of course, send them to the list---and I or someone else
can add the ticket. But that relies on someone else entering your
wishlist item. :)

Cheers,
Matt