[C.CC USERS] wiring.module Question

Aaron Ryan bringfire at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 01:36:23 BST 2011

Matt,

Great! I just downloaded the new book, and the section on analogRead and
serial communications look clear to the initial scan...I will work through
the code and ask more questions as they arise.

I have experience working with LaTEX and am grateful for the GitHub link to
the source for the book.  I will continue to work on the projects I have
lined up using the process-oriented programming techniques and hopefully I
can eventually help to make direct contributions to the code and text of the
book.  (Perhaps a ways off.)

I expect that I will have more than a few questions in the near future,
especially in regards to hardware interface and syntax...so, thanks for all
of the excellent info.  The zip file of books looks like an excellent
resource for getting a handle on the basics and beyond.

I will use Fritzing to visually document any circuits I build and will
gladly share them and all code as I proceed.

Aaron