[C.CC USERS] Seeeduino ADK

hxor n00b hxorn00b at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 04:54:13 BST 2011

Dear Sir,

I am having difficulty with step 3) below.  Where can I find the ihexmerge.py
script to run?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hxorn00b

1)
compile the program in the IDE

2)
use the run/upload button to attempt to upload the code
this step generates the ihex file, and it does not matter if
upload actually failes. The important things is to get the ihex file

3)
Use the script ihemerge.py script to generate a new ihex file that
combines the firmware for the mega1280 (which is compatible with the
2560) and the ihex file generated by step2

python ihexmerge.py
arduino/tvm/firmware/tvm-avr-atmega1280-16000000-arduinomega.hex
yourfile.ihex > combined.ihex

4)
use avrdude to upload the file, something like this:
bin/avrdude.exe -C bin/avrdude.conf -V -F -p atmega2560 -P COM4 -b
115200 -c stk500v2 -D -U flash:w:combined.ihex