[C.CC USERS] Blog post URLs

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Mon May 9 14:36:41 BST 2011

Hi Sarah,

We'll fix that. One of the first things I want to do this summer is

1) update the site with a new template/layout that a group of students
at Hartford College designed for the project, and

2) update the Plumbing book with new edits as well as an HTML-based
layout that a student at Centenary College designed. It includes some
very nice TOC features as well.

Both of these will improve/fix a number of things about the site.
Getting final marks in is the current goal. :)

Cheers,
Matt