[C.CC USERS] users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 1

cljacobsen at gmail.com cljacobsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:09:46 GMT 2011

This is a test that I generally use to test that the uploading is
working correctly, i.e., i upload two different programs with
different blink rates, and it usually works for me. I don't have any
Arduinos sitting around at the moment, so I can't test anything until
tomorrow.

Make sure you have hit all the required obscure buttions though:
First the compile button (which has the same symbol as the undo
button... ick, we really need to fix that)
And then the run button (which is a little gear, but used to be a
running man once... also need to fix that)

In general the UI for our stuff could do with an overhaul, and I hope
that is the cause of your problems... if not then it is perhaps more
worrying :)

Cheers,
  Christian