[C.CC USERS] FIRMWARE UPLOAD FAILTURE

Vaibhav Pagedar VIBUPAGEDARACCOUNT at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 26 16:58:57 BST 2011

Thanks for the reply.

I am using WindowsXP(SP3). Furthermore I have successfully uploaded
programs using Arduino IDE.

While I was using jEdit, I mentioned COM4 which is my communication
port for the ARDUINO board and have installed the latest FTDI driver.

--
VAIBHAV
III Cell Coordinator