[C.CC USERS] Fwd: Compiler erorrs.

Sam Ducksworth sducksworth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:12:25 BST 2010

Forgot to CC the list..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sam Ducksworth <sducksworth at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [C.CC USERS] Compiler erorrs.
To: Matt Jadud <matt at concurrency.cc>

I changed to #INCLUDE "rcx/<libname>.occ" and that fixed it.

My experiments are based on the example code in the following document:

http://transterpreter.org/publications/pdfs/native-transterpreter-lego-mindstorms-rcx.pdf

I had to change a couple of things to get it to compile:

use LCD.FIGURE.STANDING instead of LCD.STANDING
use sleep.ms() instead of sleep()

Very good paper by the way.

Thanks,

--samd