[C.CC USERS] Arduino problem - sync error

Christian Jacobsen cljacobsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 11:39:00 BST 2010

Hi Donald,

The arduino uno uses a new USB/serial interface which means that a few changes are required to upload code to it. I am in the process of making those changes and building a new distribution.

Since it is now apparent that somebody other than myself needs to use our stuff with the arduino uno I will try to expedite that process!

I will try to get it done by later today and will reply when it is done.

  Christian