[C.CC USERS] Co538 info please ...

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Mon Nov 22 13:41:33 GMT 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 08:01, cljacobsen at gmail.com
<cljacobsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have pushed a new release that sets the minimum OS X support to
> something that is probably more sensible than it was before. Could
> someone (especially on 10.5) test if this works?

On my 10.5 machine, I did the following:

1. rm -rf ~/.transterpreter
2. Threw all Transterpreter.app bundles into the trash.
3. Downloaded fresh version of app.
4. Loaded code that I had laying around for the Arduino.
5. Compiled successfully.

I do not believe step #1 is necessary.

That is on my office machine; I'll try my laptop (when it is accessible).

Nicely done. This also eliminated the Sparkle error that I was seeing
on my desktop.

Cheers,
Matt