[C.CC USERS] users post from erikik at hot.ee requires approval

Matt Jadud matt at concurrency.cc
Mon Nov 8 11:38:40 GMT 2010

Hi erki,

Thanks. You have, in some ways, reported a "book bug" (or
documentation bug) and a syntax highlighting bug.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 05:31,  <users-owner at concurrency.cc> wrote:
> [...]

We could probably improve the error message. If the file you saved
does not end with ".occ", then we can't make things go. So, our error
message should really say:

==
You named your file "heart", when we need it to be named "heart.occ"
or something similar. At the least, it must end with ".occ". Please go
to the File menu, do a "Save As," and rename your file so it ends in
".occ".
===

That might be verbose, but it would fully address the problem you had.

>  Also there is no color in *PROC* or anywhere else when I write the code.
> OS X 10.6
> latest Transterpreter

If the file does not end in ".occ", then JEdit cannot use the correct
syntax highlighting. Once it is saved as a ".occ", let us know if you
continue to have problems.

Many thanks,
Matt