[C.CC USERS] Servo code

Dennis Meade meade.dennis at gmail.com
Mon May 17 02:32:26 BST 2010

Well,  I've sort of got some servo code working.  I tried every which
way to translate the Arduino Servo C++ class  into procedural code and
got it working after stripping it down to controlling one servo. I
thought tranferring C to occam-pi would be easier than C++.

I asked this before, but didn't see an answer if there was one.  (Google
for some reason they will  not share with me has locked me out of the
account I use for this mailing list.)  The servo code uses timer1.  Will
this be a problem?  I would also appreciate a pointer to code that uses
interrupts. The servo code uses a timer1 interrupt.

--
Dennis