[C.CC USERS] More on servos

Dennis Meade stone.misc at gmail.com
Mon May 3 01:55:24 BST 2010

Matt,

If using FFI or SWIG is acceptable, I believe it would be fairly easy to
port the Arduino servo code or write C code that would better fit in
with occam-pi. Is the SWIG code or binary available in the KRoC
distribution. I looked but couldn't find it. I have the article on SWIG
by Christian Jacobsen and Damian Dimmich.

I would be more than happy to provide any code that might be useful.

One other thing, is there support for I2C in the Arduino version of
occam-pi?

Dennis