[C.CC USERS] JEdit occPlug Plugin...

cljacobsen at gmail.com cljacobsen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 17:50:22 BST 2010

Hi Clayton,

(Un)fortunately we have made various changes in the architecture of
occPlug which should make it easier to support multiple platforms
(Mac, Linux, Windows) and also to support multiple target
architectures (desktop, Arduino, etc...). Unfortunately that meant
ripping out the old and hard to support code for working with Mac,
Linux and Windows and adding some new code. For now, we have only
implemented code for the Mac. Linux and Windows is forthcoming, but
coding is fighting for time with marking, exams, and other exciting
things.

So the short answer is "no", not unless you want to write the Java
code yourself. If that interests you let me know.

Cheers,
  Christian