[C.CC USERS] jedit and arduino

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 11:45:48 BST 2010

Hi Don,

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Don Bosse <donbosse at gmail.com> wrote:
> You mention in the first pages of "Plumbing for the Arduino" a way to d/l
> your version of jedit from www.concurrency.cc and yet I can't find it
> anywhere on your site.

At the end of the semester, a visiting colleague from Red Hat very
kindly walked one of my classes through a vivisection of the whole
project. Specifically, all the ways our project isn't organized as
nicely as it could be for people looking to use it, get involved, etc.

The students, I will say, enjoyed it immensely. :)

This may be part of it. We say to download "Jedit," and there is a
"Download" link on the first page... but then, the download link says
something about the "Transterpreter." Clearly, we have some naming
issues here.

http://www.concurrency.cc/download

Our Mac software is the only software done at the moment, but I have
started our Linux packages, and Christian is working on finishing our
Windows packages. Our goal is to have these more-than-done by the end
of July, and (ideally) much sooner.

Please let me know if that helps. If you're not on the Mac, and you're
looking to explore, let us know what platform you're using.
Regardless, now that we're no longer teaching (being a prof takes a
lot of time), those two packages should be done soon.

Cheers,
Matt