[C.CC USERS] FFI/Servos/Branch

Dennis Meade meade.dennis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 19:20:22 BST 2010

Matt,

I was going to ask about how to deal with the servo/Arduino code. I have
C code in tvm/arduino and occam-pi code in tvm/arduino/occam, so a
branch would be helpful since the code uses other code in those
directories. The FFI code appears to link at least when avr-occbuild is run.

Since the C servo code references Arduino code, how should that be
handled?  I was looking at Apache Geronimo at one point and they use
Maven to bring in the latest copy of any "foreign" code that is used in
Geronimo.

I've also started to write  up how the servo code works and will run it
by everyone on the mailing list when I 'm finished with it.

Dennis