[C.CC USERS] Just in case this was missed

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 03:01:26 BST 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Dennis Meade <meade.dennis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I forgot  to mention that nothing in the way of reading or writing to the
> serial port is done in at least one of the programs that produces this
> result.  I'll keep looking for something that I may have screwed up.

This certainly lives in the category of "things that make me go 'hm'."

If you upload blink (as opposed to "hello"), do you get a blinking pin
13? That would point the finger more strongly at something on the host
side as opposed to the Arduino side.

Certainly, this seems odd, and nothing significant has changed in the
tree for some time (to the best of my knowledge).

Cheers,
Matt