[C.CC USERS] Just in case this was missed

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Thu Jun 3 02:11:43 BST 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Dennis Meade <meade.dennis at gmail.com> wrote:
> ../read-arduino /dev/ttyUSB0
>
> A GARBAGE CHARACTER IS REPEATED ENDLESSLY HERE
> A GARBAGE CHARACTER IS REPEATED ENDLESSLY HERE
> A GARBAGE CHARACTER IS REPEATED ENDLESSLY HERE

This could be at the Arduino end or the read-serial end (the Python
script that runs and listens to the USB/serial port).

Did you do a "make upload" in the arduino directory? That is, do you
have the virtual machine on the Arduino? If not, then... uploading the
occam bytecode won't matter, because some random C program will be
executing anyway.

Those are my first two thoughts. Anyone else?

Cheers,
Matt