[C.CC USERS] Missing? Plumbing Plugin for jEdit under Mac OSX

Jim McCorison jimmcc at mccorison.com
Mon Feb 15 16:27:03 GMT 2010

Here is the normal first sentence of every user's first post to mailing
list: I'm new to {fill in blank} and have a question...

Ok, now that we've got that out of the way, I downloaded the
transterpreter software (Transterpreter-dev-20091130.1649) from
Concurrency.cc and installed it under Mac OS X 10.6.2. I am using the
Plumbing book as a learning guide. On page 13 it gives the directions on
how to compile the program; "Go up to the Plugins menu, go down to
Plumbing, and select the Start Plumbing option." Unfortunately I have no
Plumbing pick in the Plugins menu. Have I missed something or is it
missing from the build. I checked Plugins Manager in jEdit and didn't
see it listed as either install or available for installation.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim McCorison