[C.CC USERS] Compile Upload Success!

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 23:09:10 BST 2010

Hi Aaron,

The bash script just calls avr-occbuild with the right parameters
followed by something to convert the .tbc file to a .hex file, and
then avrdude with the right parameters to upload the bytecode to the
correct space in memory.

This is all wrapped in JEdit on the Mac, and will on the other
platforms as well. The Makefile should work, but this seemed like the
easier way to debug it. If you put the tools from your native build on
the path, and remove the hard-coding of paths in the arduinocc script,
then things should work just as well.

(I can modify that script to be more "general," but in truth, I don't
want those tools to persist in their current form. But, they're a good
tirepatch.)

Cheers,
Matt