[CCC DEV] Towards releases

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Wed Mar 13 17:48:45 GMT 2013

Hi Martin,

It looks like your test import doesn't (fully) like a lot of people. Do we
have to do something different for it to acknowledge Adam, Fred, and the
like?

Perhaps we need their Github usernames somewhere for them to be
not-so-anonymous? (I guess what I mean is "it links in a few people to
Github accounts, but not everyone... so, I wonder what we need to do to fix
that?")

Cheers,
Matt