[CCC DEV] Towards releases

Christian Jacobsen cljacobsen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:22:02 GMT 2013

The issue was that due to the structure of the original repos a bunch of stuff will be lost (since it he svn repos changed structure on the middle). If we are cool with that (I am) then the conversion is essentially done and we just need to use it and designate this as the master repository. A lot of work (or at least more then I am willing to put in)  would be required for full history.