[CCC DEV] Site revision for c.cc

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Tue Jun 4 01:14:32 BST 2013

Hi all,

I'm going to revise c.cc. I and the students I'm working with want it to be
easy-peasy to download a tool and get something going on the Arduino.
(Think embedded code examples, videos, etc.)

I've learned a lot about Jekyll since we put the site together, and have
stripped things down to something simpler than what we had in place.

https://github.com/concurrency/site-revision

If you've got a Jekyll setup, you can pull the repo, do a "make test", and
visit localhost:9000.

I'll try and publish it somewhere that it can be viewed online easily.

In other news, watch for an announce on users@ with a tool that handles
occam-pi compilation from a remote server for the Arduino.

Cheers,
Matt