[CCC DEV] Travis CI?

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Wed Apr 24 16:25:30 BST 2013

I'm giving it a go on my fork.

https://travis-ci.org/jadudm/kroc

We could tweak the existing build script to take a --travis flag, which
would eliminate the "install" step. (I don't know if running the install
step is good on the CI platform or not. I'm still reading.)

It's unclear to me why concurrency/kroc is in my list of systems that have
been built...

https://travis-ci.org/concurrency/kroc

But, if this works well for us, that is what I'd want to see building
automatically.