[CCC DEV] kroc-1.5 vs. master: battle

Martin Ellis ellism88 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 11:56:37 BST 2013

I would suggest a slightly different route...

Try and cherry pick 1.5 changes into master.

Create a 1.6 branch to avoid any confusion and tag it as 1.6.0.

Tags become releases.  We don't bother with preview/beta releases any more.
just bump the minor on fixes.
Branch is only used to back-port bug fixes from master.