[CCC DEV] Polling

Mathias Spiessens mathias.spiessens at student.kuleuven.be
Thu Jul 19 15:12:51 BST 2012

I did try that. However, this has the same result as:

PROC sccMesh.recv(CHAN SCCMSG out!)
   INT coreID, string.length, success:
   [64]BYTE buffer:
   WHILE TRUE
     SEQ
       coreID := 0
       c.sccMesh.recv(coreID, string.length, buffer, success) -- wrapper process around FFI function
       IF
         success > 0
           out ! coreID; string.length::buffer
:

Some more information:

The C function (FFI) is called all the time, so this process is executed. The other processes are never executed.

Best regards,

Mathias Spiessens