[CCC DEV] New IDE?

Christian Jacobsen cljacobsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:37:51 GMT 2012

Figuring out who we are targeting and defining some requirements
certainly sounds like a good idea.

I would also like to point out that there have been various
experiments in doing some visual programming over the years, and Jon
has something in this vain in a semi completed state. occam lends
itself well to diagramming (and visual programming for simple things)
and I want to make sure that we keep this in mind as a good way of
getting people into the right mindset before they get at the syntax. I
am not proposing we do a full fledged visual programming environment,
but rather something simple, visual, and fun to entice people into
using the project.

  Christian