No subject

Fri Sep 2 12:30:36 BST 2011

1. [MINOR] Getting ihexfixthing.py into the distribution, so the Mega2560 works.
2. [MAJOR] Keeping/throwing away the IDE environment we have.
3. [MAJOR] Looking at supporting the new ARM-based board.
4. [MAJOR] Website refresh. (Could we switch to a static Python
templating system?)
5. [MAJOR] Documentation refresh. I have a ton of edits for "the
book," and think we need to decide what to do with it.
6. [MINOR] Supporting the use of FlightSim from o-pi. (Actually,
that's just selfish. Thought I'd throw it in and see what happens.)

Things have settled down for me since... well, I don't know... last
January. I'd like it if we started getting ducks in a row. I'll be at
the Mini Maker Faire in Pittsburgh this weekend handing out
concurrency.cc cards and demoing... well, nothing amazing, because I
don't have a bog-standard amazing Arduino demo. I'm going to work on
that over the next two days. We'll see what happens...

Cheers,
Matt