[CCC DEV] Summer cleanup

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Sat Jul 2 21:15:14 BST 2011

Hi all,

I'm going to be poking at one or two things here in the near future.

1. I am going to try and get our 8MHz platforms working. I don't know
if we've ever successfully run on a 3.3V/8MHz part. This would be
useful to me, so I'm going to see what needs to be done to make that
happen.

2. I'd like to consider bringing "sleep" into the trunk. Specifically,
I'd like to do a sensor deployment that uses sleep, so moving that
into trunk would be useful... but, I don't want to do that without
some thought/discussion.

3. We should, at some point, resolve the 2560 issues. I am going to
order a good JTAG/ISP so that I'm able to work on the 2560 at the
bootloader level. Or, we could decide to always upload monolithically,
perhaps on all platforms. Thoughts?

That's what's up in my part of the world w.r.t. TVM/Arduino hacking, anyway.

Cheers,
Matt