[CCC DEV] r7077 - kroc/trunk/tools/occ21/fe

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Fri Nov 12 14:32:24 GMT 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 06:14, Fred Barnes <F.R.M.Barnes at kent.ac.uk> wrote:
> Of course, I should probably be making hacky commits in a branch that
> can be discarded, rather than the trunk -- my bad on that one ;).

Oh, no worries. Or, worry. :)

I can't always distinguish between explorations ("hacky commits") and
other work in the compiler. It might be that both answers are right:
we should tag and build from that, and perhaps explorations are best
done in branches, and merged back in as appropriate.

A DVCS would, of course, magically fix this kind of question. And, it
would probably confuse me, too. :D

Cheers,