[CCC DEV] Build attempt

Dennis Meade stone.misc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 00:43:34 GMT 2010

Matt,

"The build for Windows isn't fun." Especially when you are trying to build using a pseudo Unix (Msys).

My PC is currently broken and the PC I'm using in the meantime has too little memory to use a virtual system like VirtualBox or VMWare. I'm going to buy a new hard drive and hope that that that will fix the problem.

Dennis

Cheers,