[CCC DEV] Servo stuff committed

Dennis Meade meade.dennis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 01:59:11 BST 2010

I thought I had rebuilt from the top starting with "autoreconf -vfi".
I'll try it again.

I realized that I  should have used svn:ignore after I did the commit.
Perhaps that should be set in the runtime configuration?

Dennis

Did you rebuild and reinstall the firmware? Doing a "make upload" in the

--
Dennis