[CCC DEV] Arduino MEGA support question

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 15:25:43 BST 2010

Hi all,

I'm considering having two of my students work on Mega support. If you
have any other ideas that you think would be more productive for the
project overall, please chime in now.

Things that I see as needing to happen:

1. Add some flags to the Arduino wrapper so we can build for multiple
processors. Eg. to generate tvm-arduino328.hex vs.
tvm-arduino1280.hex.
2. Split support libraries out so that pins mappings, etc., can be
kept in a per-sys manner. (We'll post design ideas here.)
3. Virtual memory support -- the Mega has 128K+ of flash, implying our
read_mem interface needs to be updated (I think?)
4. ...

Anything else?

Or, should we focus our energies elsewhere?

Cheers,

--
Sent from my TRS-80