[CCC DEV] set.interrups?

Michael Pirrone-Brusse pirronm at allegheny.edu
Wed Jul 21 21:59:18 BST 2010

Hey Matt,
    So, ignore this for now, but I wanted to send this email before I forgot
or got distracted again.
    In going through and carefully touching all of the modules in the
plumbing library for commenting etc., I found something interesting in
external.interrupts.module. The one function (which I'm lead to believe is a
pretty important function) is named

PROC set.interrups (VAL INT avr.pin, INT vintr)
  SKIP
:

    set.interrups.
    Not set.interrupts. So.. was that intentional?

    The code above was taken from the 1280 code, but it's named the same in
the 328 code.

    Best,
        -Drew