[CCC DEV] Prep for OSCON

Dave Gilmore gilmorenator at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 18:39:10 BST 2010

Christian,

Hope your enjoying the festival,

I've been going through the process of building the source and I am unable
to do so,

I have followed the process as outlined in [1] including all the pre-reqs,

I checked-out Head Revision:6568 from [2],

I am able to perform the bootstrap phase fine but I become unstuck at the
building phase,

The instructions state that a 'msys' directory would be created but in my
directory tree it isn't,

I note that in the downloads folder that the lzma archives are there for
msys but the directory is not created,

There could be a number of reasons for this:

1) Build instructions require updating
2) The bootstrap script isn't working as it should - I'll have a look at the
script to see what it should do
3) I'm using Windows 7 - I can try it on a virtual Machine with XP to test
this
4) I'm an idiot
5) Any other number of reasons

Cheers,