[CCC DEV] PWM MOTOR CONTROL

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 01:34:18 BST 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Michael Pirrone-Brusse
<pirronm at allegheny.edu> wrote:
>     I think we were planning on putting these online pretty soon anyway, but
> if you'd like, I could share the OccamDocs (JavaDoc style, html
> documentation for Occam code) for the plumbing libraries. I'm not sure how
> much they would help, but you'd certainly help me figure that out. XD

Hi Drew,

Feel free to throw the occamdocs up on drop.io or similar as a tgz/zip
(perhaps with a 1-week expiration), and we'll roll them into the site
when I get back on Monday. (Actually, I just scrolled down... you
already did this. Great minds, etc.)

And, good answer. Clearly, we'll need to be extending the book to
include the new functionality. I'll look into moving it from our
private git repos to a github repos so that others can, if they want,
submit patches/info/chapters/appendices/etc.

Cheers,
Matt